Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa

Monday, August 22, 2011

"I Think She's Going To Become As Big As Elvis"

Tony Bennet is ready to release his new album 'Duets II' on September 20. He opened up about he's duet with International Pop Senation, Lady GaGa.
Bennet and GaGa took on the classic 'Lady Is A Tramp' and the 85-year old singer was blown away with the talent of Lady GaGa.
 “I never met a more talented person in my life,” he told Billboard. “I think she’s going to become as big as Elvis Presley.”
Tony Bennets new album will also feature the rendition of ‘Body and Soul,’ the first posthumous release by Amy Winehouse.
“I can’t tell you how professional every one of them was, and how they worked and memorized and knew what they were going to do,” he says of all the collaborations. “And it shows up on the record, you know? You can hear them performing very well for us.”


No comments:

Post a Comment