Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa
Lady GaGa

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Will Lady GaGa Ever Run For President?


Lady GaGa has never been one to be quiet on her opinions on her political views.

She's spoken out for same sex marriage and is against "Don't Ask Don't Tell"

During the live interview of 'MTV First Look: Lady GaGa' she stated she has no aspirations to ever do something like become president, even if she was given a free pass for the day to be the leader of the free world.


"Well, first of all, I wouldn't want to be president for the day," she told MTV News. "And I say that because I really, for myself, it's important that my message, although it has political implications, I like to keep myself separate.
"Because politics can constrain things," she continued. "So our message can be completely free of any politics and we can just surge forward."

"I would find alternative uses of energy, I would make marriage equal," she said, before taking a second to figure out her next pet cause. "And world peace. Well, I would do everything I could with the debt crisis, but we all know that's going to take a little while."

During the sit-down, Gaga also opened up about her just-released music video for 'You and I' and also shared with fans that not only would she be performing at the 2011 Video Music Awards on August 28, but she'll also be the artist opening the show when it airs live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment